I Can Do Chemistry provides O Level Chemistry tuition in Singapore. All Chemistry tuition classes are conducted personally by Chemistry tuition teacher, Ms Tara Puah.
Why choose I Can Do Chemistry?
Qualified and Experienced O Level Chemistry Tuition Teacher Singapore
– Bachelor of Science, Second Class Honours (Upper) in Chemistry and Biological Chemistry, Nanyang Technological University, 2011
– Post-graduate Diploma in Education, National Institute of Education Singapore, 2012
– Perfect A-Level Score with Distinction in Math, Chemistry and Physics.
– Ministry of Education Teaching Award Recipient, 2007
– Trained by Teaching Experts from Massachusetts and California in the Skillful Teaching Enhanced Mentoring (STEM) Programme
– Years of teaching experience in government schools and secondary level chemistry tuition
Small Tuition Class Size
Small tuition class size allows interaction with all students and effective students’ participation.
Concise and Clear O Level Chemistry classes
Ms Tara Puah conducts all her O Level Chemistry tuition classes personally.
Lessons will be structured, with concept delivery and provision of tips on retention and consolidation of content.
Well-organised notes will be provided to her students. Additional practice questions in the notes further reinforce the students’ understanding in Chemistry concepts. Many students reflected that Ms Tara’s revision notes are very useful when they revise for examinations.
For JC students, find out more about A level, H2 Chemistry classes conducted by Mr Maverick Puah.
O Level Chemistry Topics
- Measurement and Experimental Design
- Qualitative Analysis
Atomic Structure and Stiochiometry
- Kinetic Particle Theory
- Atomic Structure
- Elements, Compounds, Mixtures
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Formula
- Balancing Equations
- Mole Concept
Chemistry of Reactions
- Energy Changes
- Speed of Reaction
- Acids and Bases
- Salts Preparation
- The Periodic Table
- The Atmosphere and Environment
- Fuels and Crude Oil
- Carboxylic Acids