Q. What does ICanDoChemistry specialise in?
A. ICanDoChemistry, specialises in Secondary Chemistry Tuition, Singapore.
Q. Is this a group tuition or 1-to-1 tuition?
A. ICanDoChemistry specialises in group tuition.
Q. Are you the person conducting the classes or do you engage other tutors to do that?
A. Ms Tara Puah, the founder of ICanDoChemistry, will conduct all lessons personally.
About the Tutor
Q. Please provide more information about the tutor.
A. Here are her credentials:
– Ministry of Education Teaching Award Recipient, 2007
– Bachelor of Science, Second Class Honours (Upper) in Chemistry and Biological Chemistry, Nanyang Technological University, 2011
– Post-graduate Diploma in Education, National Institute of Education Singapore, 2012
– Trained by Teaching Experts from Massachusetts and California in the Skillful Teaching Enhanced Mentoring (STEM) Programme
– Years of teaching experience in government schools and tuition
Venue, Class Size and Schedule
Q. Where is the venue?
Pasir Ris on Saturday: Lessons will be held at Ms Tara’s humble living premises, within walking distance from Pasir Ris MRT.
Buses: 3, 15, 39, 53, 81, 89, 109, 403, 518, 359
Bishan on Sunday: Bishan Central, within walking distance from Bishan MRT Station.
Address: Blk 112 Bishan Street 12 #01-20 S570112
Buses: 50, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 410
Q. What is the schedule?
Ms Tara will be delivering her baby in 2020. Due to unforeseen circumstances, she will not be unable to hold any class this year. She wishes the best to all students.
Q. How do I register for class?
A. You may register for a class by filling up an electronic form here. You will be notified via SMS or whatsapp if your registration is successful.
Q. What are your charges?
$280 for four-week month; $350 for five-week month
Fees will be collected at the first lesson of each month.
No additional administrative or material fees is required.
Refund of fees is strictly not allowed.
Q. Do I have to pay a deposit for class registration?
A. No deposit is necessary. However, fees payable for the remaining lessons left in the month will be collected on the first lesson.
Q. What is the withdrawal process?
A. Students can withdraw any time. Fees paid will not be refundable.